* Anti-Ageing Properties
* Treats Acne
* Good Skin Tone
* Treats Skin Pigmentation
* Removes Dead Skin Cells
* Natural Hair Straightener
* Prevents Premature Greying
* Prevents Dandruff0
How to Use
Mix the amla and Shikakai powders with water to get a smooth, consistent paste.
1. Apply this paste as a hair mask to your hair and scalp.
2. Once your scalp and hair are fully covered, leave the mask on for about 40 minutes.
3. Wash your hair with cool water. If you have relatively clean hair, you can skip shampooing as Shikakai has cleansing properties. For a smooth and radiant skin, you can mix amla powder, kaolin clay honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it on till it dries (approximately 15-20 min) and then rinse it off with cold water. For oily skin, you can mix amla powder , wild turmeric with some rose water and apply the pack on your face.
Recommended for Men and Women.
Natural Products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leaves for 20 minuets discontinue if irritation occurs. Once the packets is opened, the company is not be held responsible. For external use only.
STORAGE SUGGESTIONS: Once opened store in air tight container in a cool and dry place. Always use dry spoon.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured & Marketed by: Jass Organic, A-132, Ram Gali No. 4, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.labonita.in
License No : 2019-20/32429
1. Is there anything mixed with the powders?
No, the powders are all natural and the only ingredient in the packet is the powder itself!
2. Are the cold-pressed oils natural?
Yes, the entire range is all-natural, the only ingredient is the product's natural extracts!
3. Do I need rose water, aloe vera gel, and a carrier oil to prepare masks?
No, you need just one of these to prepare your DIY mask unless you're preparing a remedial mask which might require multiple contents.
4. Can all the essential oils be used for home fragrance?
Yes, absolutely. For Home Fragrance: Use as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops of water to an essential oil burner.
5. How long can I store the prepared mask for?
Try preparing an amount that gets used up in one go. In case you're left with some, store it in a refrigerator and it could last a week.
6. Do I need to add a carrier oil while applying essential oils?
Yes, you do. For skin, hair, and body, it needs to be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame only.