The powder is made with natural ingredients as the main and the only constituent for a DIY body care routine. The powder is super easy to use depending on your skin and hair by mixing with water, rose water, yogurt, essential oil or lemon juice. Develop a skin and hair care routine at home and continue it flawlessly even on the go.
Beetroot Powder contains Vitamin C that prevents skin blemishes, pigmentation, thereby providing a fairer complexion. It is also a rich source of iron, phosphorus and protein, which gives you a healthy and pinkish skin and evens out your skin tone while giving it a natural glow. Hair Growth: Beetroot is extremely effective for good hair. You can use beetroot for hair growth, owing to the carotenoids present in it, which allows for better blood circulation in the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles from within. Anti Dandruff: Insufficient production of the oil in the hair leads to dandruff.
How to Use
Take a bowl and add 1 teaspoons beetroot powder, 1 tablespoon Kasturi Manjal powder, 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder or and 1 teaspoon of honey . Mix the all ingredients in Aloevera gel or rose water together until a thick paste is formed. Apply it all over your face and wash it off using cold water.
Recommended for Men and Women.
Natural Products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leaves for 20 minuets discontinue if irritation occurs. Once the packets is opened, the company is not be held responsible. For external use only.
STORAGE SUGGESTIONS: Once opened store in air tight container in a cool and dry place. Always use dry spoon.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured & Marketed by: Jass Organic, A-132, Ram Gali No. 4, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.labonita.in
License No : 2019-20/32429
1. Is there anything mixed with the powders? No, the powders are all natural and the only ingredient in the packet is the powder itself!
2. Are the cold-pressed oils natural? Yes, the entire range is all-natural, the only ingredient is the product's natural extracts!
3. Do I need rose water, aloe vera gel, and a carrier oil to prepare masks? No, you need just one of these to prepare your DIY mask unless you're preparing a remedial mask which might require multiple contents.
4. Can all the essential oils be used for home fragrance? Yes, absolutely. For Home Fragrance: Use as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops of water to an essential oil burner.
5. How long can I store the prepared mask for? Try preparing an amount that gets used up in one go. In case you're left with some, store it in a refrigerator and it could last a week.
6. Do I need to add a carrier oil while applying essential oils? Yes, you do. For skin, hair, and body, it needs to be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame only.