The powder is made with natural ingredients as the main and the only constituent for a DIY body care routine. The powder is super easy to use depending on your skin and hair by mixing with water, rose water, yogurt, essential oil or lemon juice. Develop a skin and hair care routine at home and continue it flawlessly even on the go.
Bhringraj Powder with its wonderful hair care properties nurtures the scalp, nourishes of hair, and moisturizes hair for a perfectly smooth and silky texture. Bhringraj treats baldness/loss of hair by stimulating new growth. It is anti-inflammatory that treats scalp itch, dryness, and irritations, terminates dandruff and split ends. Reduces graying of hair, transforms faded hair into young black. Nourishes hair deeply and fluently that it tames all frizzy hair and detangles them as well get you silky straight hair.
How to Use
Use Bhringraj Powder in combination of Amla, Brahmi, Shikakai, Neem, banana powder, Moringa, and green French clay mixed all ingredients in yogurt, Aloevera gel or water Make a paste of it, apply it on hair rinse 30 to 35 minutes , with warm water use of this combination maintains the health of hair.
Recommended for Men and Women.
Natural Products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leaves for 20 minuets discontinue if irritation occurs. Once the packets is opened, the company is not be held responsible. For external use only.
STORAGE SUGGESTIONS: Once opened store in air tight container in a cool and dry place. Always use dry spoon.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured & Marketed by: Jass Organic, A-132, Ram Gali No. 4, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.labonita.in
License No : 2019-20/32429
1. Is there anything mixed with the powders? No, the powders are all natural and the only ingredient in the packet is the powder itself!
2. Are the cold-pressed oils natural? Yes, the entire range is all-natural, the only ingredient is the product's natural extracts!
3. Do I need rose water, aloe vera gel, and a carrier oil to prepare masks? No, you need just one of these to prepare your DIY mask unless you're preparing a remedial mask which might require multiple contents.
4. Can all the essential oils be used for home fragrance? Yes, absolutely. For Home Fragrance: Use as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops of water to an essential oil burner.
5. How long can I store the prepared mask for? Try preparing an amount that gets used up in one go. In case you're left with some, store it in a refrigerator and it could last a week.
6. Do I need to add a carrier oil while applying essential oils? Yes, you do. For skin, hair, and body, it needs to be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame only.