Cold Pressed Kalonji Oil For Premature Grey Hair & Regrowth
Sometimes, an oil massage is all you need. From hair champis to skin care, our Cold Pressed Oils can work wonders to prevent signs of ageing like premature greying, eliminate dullness, reduce hairfall and fight acne prone skin. They are formulated with natural ingredients and the goodness is extracted by cold pressing which retains the beneficial components.
Labonita Cold Pressed Kalonji Oil is very effective for hair loss and scalp problems. It promotes the growth of new healthy hair, controls premature greying and improves the color of the hair. Since it helps to cure many diseases and disorders and helps develop the body's resistance, kalonji seeds are excellent healers.
How to Use
Comb & untangle your hair. Then gently massage the scalp Using your fingertips with Kalonji Seed Oil and allow it to settle for 4 to 5 hours, then cleans it with your regular shampoo.
Recommended for Men and Women.
Caution: Natural products can also be allergic to some people. It is suggested to test the patch on the inner elbow and leave it for 20 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs. For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place. Once opened, the product will not be returned or exchanged.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured & Marketed by: Jass Organic, A-132, Ram Gali No. 4, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.labonita.in
License No : 2019-20/32429
1. Is there anything mixed with the powders? No, the powders are all natural and the only ingredient in the packet is the powder itself!
2. Are the cold-pressed oils natural? Yes, the entire range is all-natural, the only ingredient is the product's natural extracts!
3. Do I need rose water, aloe vera gel, and a carrier oil to prepare masks? No, you need just one of these to prepare your DIY mask unless you're preparing a remedial mask which might require multiple contents.
4. Can all the essential oils be used for home fragrance? Yes, absolutely. For Home Fragrance: Use as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops of water to an essential oil burner.
5. How long can I store the prepared mask for? Try preparing an amount that gets used up in one go. In case you're left with some, store it in a refrigerator and it could last a week.
6. Do I need to add a carrier oil while applying essential oils? Yes, you do. For skin, hair, and body, it needs to be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame only.