Goatmilk Turmeric Soap For Anti-Acne & Pimples (OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN ( FACE&BODY)
Your skin demands and deserves a nourishing cleanse every day delivered by a carefully curated natural soap. Labonita soaps are made with natural ingredients and essential oils for a well- balanced purification, leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and rejuvenated.
Turmeric- Has great anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Keeps skin free of infections and prevents or heals body acne.
How to Use
Can be used on both face and body. Wet skin with normal water, gently apply the soap to create a lather and rinse clean. Store in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting of the soap.
CAUTION:Natural Products can also be allergic to some people.Test patch on inner elbow and leaves for 20 minuets discontinue if irritation occurs. Once the packets is opened,the company is not be held responsible.For external use only. store in cool and dry place.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured & Marketed by: Jass Organic, A-132, Ram Gali No. 4, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.labonita.in
License No : 2019-20/32429
1. Is there anything mixed with the powders? No, the powders are all natural and the only ingredient in the packet is the powder itself!
2. Are the cold-pressed oils natural? Yes, the entire range is all-natural, the only ingredient is the product's natural extracts!
3. Do I need rose water, aloe vera gel, and a carrier oil to prepare masks? No, you need just one of these to prepare your DIY mask unless you're preparing a remedial mask which might require multiple contents.
4. Can all the essential oils be used for home fragrance? Yes, absolutely. For Home Fragrance: Use as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops of water to an essential oil burner.
5. How long can I store the prepared mask for? Try preparing an amount that gets used up in one go. In case you're left with some, store it in a refrigerator and it could last a week.
6. Do I need to add a carrier oil while applying essential oils? Yes, you do. For skin, hair, and body, it needs to be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame only.