The powder is made with natural ingredients as the main and the only constituent for a DIY body care routine. The powder is super easy to use depending on your skin and hair by mixing with water, rose water, yogurt, essential oil or lemon juice. Develop a skin and hair care routine at home and continue it flawlessly even on the go.
HAIR BENEFITS: Deep cleans, conditioner, detangles, reduces frizz, detoxes hair and scalp, absorbs excess oils, reduces dandruff, reduce hair loss.
How to Use
For Face:Mix a tablespoon of the Moroccan red clay powder with a rose water/ Aloevera gel/ yogurt (whatever suits your skin) to make a paste. Then, apply evenly on face and skin, let it sit for 10-15 minutes and wash the mask off. For best results, use it with Labonita Rose Water/ Labonita Aloevera gel.
For Hair: Mix a tablespoon of the Moroccan red clay powder with a rose water/ Aloevera gel / yogurt (whatever suits your hair) to make a paste. Then, apply on hair and let it sit for 45 minutes and wash the mask off.
Recommended for Men and Women.
Natural Products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leaves for 20 minuets discontinue if irritation occurs. Once the packets is opened, the company is not be held responsible. For external use only.
STORAGE SUGGESTIONS: Once opened store in air tight container in a cool and dry place. Always use dry spoon.
Marketed by: Jass Organic, A-132, Ram Gali No. 4, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.labonita.in
License No : 2019-20/32429
1. Is there anything mixed with the powders? No, the powders are all natural and the only ingredient in the packet is the powder itself!
2. Are the cold-pressed oils natural? Yes, the entire range is all-natural, the only ingredient is the product's natural extracts!
3. Do I need rose water, aloe vera gel, and a carrier oil to prepare masks? No, you need just one of these to prepare your DIY mask unless you're preparing a remedial mask which might require multiple contents.
4. Can all the essential oils be used for home fragrance? Yes, absolutely. For Home Fragrance: Use as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops of water to an essential oil burner.
5. How long can I store the prepared mask for? Try preparing an amount that gets used up in one go. In case you're left with some, store it in a refrigerator and it could last a week.
6. Do I need to add a carrier oil while applying essential oils? Yes, you do. For skin, hair, and body, it needs to be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame only.