The powder is made with natural ingredients as the main and the only constituent for a DIY body care routine. The powder is super easy to use depending on your skin and hair by mixing with water, rose water, yogurt, essential oil or lemon juice. Develop a skin and hair care routine at home and continue it flawlessly even on the go.
Epsom salt bathwater can soften rough, dry skin, and exfoliate dead skin cells. It may also soothe skin affected by skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis ,Low levels of magnesium can ease the pain in people with arthritis. Epsom salt contains magnesium and may help the body get rid of toxins responsible for exacerbating inflammation while also reducing swelling, stiffness, and pain. It is a good idea to check with a doctor before soaking in Epsom salt if a person has a skin condition, as it may make the symptoms worse.
How to Use
Not only can Epsom salt be used to help relax tired feet, it can also be used to treat athlete’s feet and toenail fungus. Add 1/2 cup to warm water and soak those feet. Want to keep your hands soft? Mix equal parts Epsom salt and baby oil or olive oil. Store the moisturizing hand cleanser in bottles and keep by your sink. Massage in and rinse after washing your hands. Soaking in an Epsom bath my boost your immune system, increasing white blood cells to help fight off infection. Epsom salt soaks also relax muscles and aches which aid in restorative sleep to help fight off infection. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to the bath for easy breathing. Epsom salt is a great natural exfoliant. To help get rid of dead skin and to remove impurities, add a pinch to your normal face wash, gently rub in a circular motion, and rinse.
Recommended for Men and Women.
Natural Products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leaves for 20 minuets discontinue if irritation occurs. Once the packets is opened, the company is not be held responsible. For external use only.
STORAGE SUGGESTIONS: Once opened store in air tight container in a cool and dry place. Always use dry spoon.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured & Marketed by: Jass Organic, A-132, Ram Gali No. 4, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.labonita.in
License No : 2019-20/32429
1. Is there anything mixed with the powders? No, the powders are all natural and the only ingredient in the packet is the powder itself!
2. Are the cold-pressed oils natural? Yes, the entire range is all-natural, the only ingredient is the product's natural extracts!
3. Do I need rose water, aloe vera gel, and a carrier oil to prepare masks? No, you need just one of these to prepare your DIY mask unless you're preparing a remedial mask which might require multiple contents.
4. Can all the essential oils be used for home fragrance? Yes, absolutely. For Home Fragrance: Use as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops of water to an essential oil burner.
5. How long can I store the prepared mask for? Try preparing an amount that gets used up in one go. In case you're left with some, store it in a refrigerator and it could last a week.
6. Do I need to add a carrier oil while applying essential oils? Yes, you do. For skin, hair, and body, it needs to be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame only.